If you have a general question or need help with a specific component, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us what you think of the design system
The design system team has created this resource for you – and we need your input to help grow and shape it into exactly what you need.
Send the design system team an email with feedback on the system or a particular element, to ask questions or to just say hi!
Attend a drop-in session
The Design System team hosts bi-weekly drop-in sessions for teams to share work and give input/get feedback on the design system.
- Share how you’re using the design system
- Ask questions or raise issues/challenges/blockers
- Hear about upcoming design system changes/additions and provide input
Drop-in sessions are held 10:30-11:30 a.m., every other Thursday,
Email email@example.com to register for an upcoming session.
If you don’t see the component you need
We are working on more components that are in different stages of research, design and development. If you need a component that isn’t in the design system, you can check our component backlog to see what we’re working on. If the component you need is in the backlog, you can contact us for advice.
If you need the component immediately, you can:
- create your desired component using UI elements found in other components
- for icons, check Material Design Icon resource and Material Design Icons, a community-driven resource for icons based on Google Material Design. We use Material Design icon principles to create custom icons that aren’t in our icon library.
If you’d like to suggest a component for us to work on, the design system team would love to hear from you.